Hi I'm Daniel - Things I enjoy are family, basketball, watching movies, Asian and Italian food, critical thinking, smoothies, sports cars, perseverance. My favorite charity is Convoy of Hope. Favorite Motto: "Impossible is nothing"
Tips for Traveling in Snowy Conditions
by Daniel Herrera
1. Be aware of weather forecast the days being traveled.
2. Always have more than a sufficient supply of gas for heating, defrosting, etc.
3. Maintain at least 6 seconds of traveling distance between vehicles.
4. Give yourself enough momentum before proceeding up a hill.
5. Avoid accelerating at high rpms.
6. Apply firm, consistent pressure while braking (the pumping method is not recommended if ABS brakes are installed.)